Friday, November 6, 2009

Does anyone roller blade anymore?

I was thinking of roller blading from my school to my house everyday. I like the idea of roller blading because i can put it in my locker during the school day while if i used a bike or a scooter i could not. Also there is no where to lock them. I personally havent seen anyone roller blading anymore in my neighborhood and i dont want to look lame.

Does anyone roller blade anymore?
you wont look lame. people just think that scooters and bikes are eisier. which is true, but if you know how to roller blade already, then youll look like youre talented. :D
Reply:have you seen "break skate" on Americas best dance crew?


they're amazing! rollerblading is amazing!



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting