Friday, November 6, 2009

Roller Blade Wheels, the Hard ones?

I need hard roller blade wheels but do not know anything about how hard. I saw 82A, 83A on an ad but is that hard. Someone please inform me. I know nothing about roller blades. My husband has a good pair of roller blades but does not like the wheels. Help please





Q

Roller Blade Wheels, the Hard ones?
Why do you want hard wheels? They vary between different makers. Some roll better and some wear better.





The hard Zero Drag Racing wheels are very hard and wear forever, however, they do not roll as well as the medium. I have had both and prefer the medium wheels (84a). http://www.rollerbob.com/cat-10.html


Bob also carries the Gripper Asphalt wheels at 88a hardness. All I know about them is that Bob said that they are made for roller hockey players on outdoor rinks.





Bob is a friend and I trust him to give unbiased advice (I have watched him talk with people then suggest parts that are appropriate for them and talk them out of the higher priced items.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting