Friday, November 6, 2009

Inline roller blade axles can no longer be tightened enough to stay on. Is there a product I can use...?

My roller blades were purchased about 4 years ago and I am having a hard time finding new axles for them. As an alternative I'd like to use the product that will help hold axles in place but I don't know the name of it. Does anyone know of a way to make my axles stay in place?

Inline roller blade axles can no longer be tightened enough to stay on. Is there a product I can use...?
Don't use Locktite! You'll never be able to get the axles off to change your wheels. Try an online store to order axles for your skates. Just be aware there are different sizes depending on the manufacturer of your skates and the year they were made. I've listed a few sites below which may help.
Reply:loctite



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting