Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Does anybody have costume ideas for a halloween skating party?

I'm going roller blading with my school for halloween. I need a costume that is school appropriate, won't get in the way of my extreme skating, looks okay with roller blades and is easy to make or cheap to buy. Any ideas?

Does anybody have costume ideas for a halloween skating party?
Vampire...black outfit, use a eyeliner pencil to peak your hair on your forehead and arch your eyebrows, heavy eyeshadow, fangs and fake blood dribbled on the corners of your mouth.


You can buy a vampire makeup kit with the fangs and blood for about $8.00...you can also buy colored hairspray if you want to add the white streaks to your hair.
Reply:I don't know if you have seen "Little Nicky" but there is a bird in hell that is really funny and I think you would look really funny if you dressed up as a huge bird.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting