Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do skaters dress, like at an interview?

this is for my project and i gotta dress up as Tara Lipinski. And I need 3 props. I already chose the idea of doing a medal. FYI, i don't have ice skates and im not allowed to buy things for my project. SO WHAT CAN I DO? make a fool outta my self and use my roller blades

How do skaters dress, like at an interview?
Can you borrow ice skates? You don't have to wear them, just carry them as an ice skater would. You could wear a one piece bathing suit if you have one, and wear a short skirt over it with tights or leggings. Make sure the skirt is flowy though, or else it won't look right. Use your medal, and you'll be all set!
Reply:Definitely use the blades... and a ton of makeup. Also: try some panty hose and a short skirt.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting