Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there any one else here who roller blades?

I mean like people who go off ramps and people who are actually GOOD and don't just ride on the sidewalk during their "leisure time". If your good like that then what skates would you recommend? I want "agressive skates" that are smooth, fast, and durable. What skates should i get?

Is there any one else here who roller blades?
I have been a skater since I was 4 years old and used Golden Leader skatzs ( 8 wheelers) I have won 11 championships for my country and I teacxh skating as a part time hobby.





When Roller blading came to Australia I became an avid fan . I love my Bauer skates and they are the best as far as i am concerned.





I can do anything on them and they are rugged and well built and give good foot support in the boot.



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting