Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is the best brand of roller blades?

There are quite a few good ones and you need to try them on to see which feel you like. I would avoid Nike, which is all about looks and not about performance. I trust brands like Rollerblade, Salomon, and K2. However, I have always gone for Rollerblade because their have a better fit to me. K2 tends to be to narrow for my feet while Salomon is just too wide for me. Try them!

What is the best brand of roller blades?
Mission are some of the most common and versatile skates on the market. They offer skates in every price and fit range they also offer different wheels for all types of surfaces.
Reply:The one that suits you pocket and your style.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting