Sunday, October 11, 2009

What are the roller blades called that the pros use?

Hello, so heres the deal. I love to roller blade and I blade at the skatepark ( doing jumps stalls and grinding)


Right now i'm just using the rollerblades that I bought at sports check. I have grown out of them, what kind should I get? Like is there diffrent kinds?


Thanks for you help

What are the roller blades called that the pros use?
theyre called inline skates, you can get them at dick's sporting goods, or a proffesional sports shop they wont be cheap though.


you could try ebay too.
Reply:what you do is called aggressive skating (agro) so that is the type of skates you need they have smaller, harder wheels and spin faster also they have more ankle suportso you wont get hurt thats pretty much it and oh yeah make sure they have more of a tight fit



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


roller blades © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting